GROUP REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
We are optimistic that camp will happen this summer. However, there is a possibility that state regulations could impact our plans. If local regulations prevent us from having camp, we will let you know and refund your registration.
COST AND REQUIREMENTS
- The cost is $330 per person (student and staff) before April 16. After April 16 the cost is $380 per person.
- All students must be in either middle school or high school.
- Students may not register individually. All students may attend under the oversight of their pastor or ministry leader
- Each church must send completed Participant Information Forms and Release of Liability Forms for each student. These do not need to be turned in until May 21.
SECURING SPACE FOR YOUR GROUP
- To secure space for your group, fill out the Group Registration Contract below and send your payment. Upon receipt, we will send you an email confirming your group's registration.
- To secure the $330 rate, your payment needs to be postmarked by April 16.
- You can make changes to your reservation at no cost prior to April 16 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send all payments by check to Mission Road Bible Church (Attn: Ascend Camp) at 7820 Mission Rd. Prairie Village, KS 66208
- Because space is limited, registrations will be received on a first come, first serve basis.
- Groups who cancel on or before April 16, 2021 will receive a full refund of their payment.
- Groups who cancel after April 16, 2021 will not be refunded their payment.
- Every church is required to provide proof of general liability insurance sufficient to cover any injuries incurred by its participants. Mission Road Bible Church is not financially responsible for any physical injuries received while at camp. Please list Mission Road Bible Church as the additionally insured party. This is due by May 7.